|An updated bloody shirt|
- Politico backs a Bush/Romney GOP Ticket - Roger Simon's take on the GOP field.
- The gullibility of normal politics - Krughole's take (I know he's not GOP but it's still great).
- Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - Geo. Will meltdown but he hated Nixon too.
- Jonass buys his ticket to Tarshish - J Goldberg walks away.
- Nelson Chaney washes his hands - The WSJ simply can't believe what's happening.
- Rip its heart out - Gerson's lament.
- His Saturn in Cancer - David Brooks today and every day.
- He who tells it like it is - Trump = Geo. Wallace, right? Wrong!
This is just a partial list and not even a greatest hits - I've done a bunch of these over the past 12 months and I've still got, like, 5 months left. If the GOP pundits move to Realville I'm going to have no low hanging fruit to blog about when news gets slow and I'm lazy - I need these guys.
Don't run to Realville pundits but instead run a third party candidate - someone you can vote for. It will put unbelievable pressure on Bernie to run as an Independent (which is what he really is) and we'll get ourselves a 4 way contest like we had in 1860 establishing Obama as the James Buchanan of the 21st Century. An election with Trump, Hitlery, Bernie and French (or someone like him) would be fantastic and give America a real choice in 2016 - complete crap shoot. who knows who would win? No pundit that I know.