One of the many great things about being an American is having a shot at adding your name to the short list of heroes and villains that have clawed their way to the top of the social order and get immortalized in bronze or marble effigy that is shat on by flying rats and spat upon by filthy vagrants (and southern ladies) long past your mortal expiration date. Top of that list of quasi-eternals is George Washington who is not only the Father Of Our Country but also one of the greatest men in world history and will be studied and remembered for millennia as a person of excellence. The glorious truth is that Washington is so singularly outstanding and his accomplishments so unique that there exists a wide gulf between him and all the conventional "also rans" who incorrectly get equated with him - Founding Fathers Jefferson, Hamilton, Adams, Madison, etc or POTUS's Jackson, Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, etc or Moral Leaders like Colonial Evangelicals, American Progressives and Civil Rights leaders - because GW was the four cardinal virtues personified at a super-human level. As a result of this virtuous example of fearless leadership his excellency is memorialized throughout the United States of America and beyond - some even claim that the face of Bartholdi's Liberty Enlightening the World bears a striking resemblance to the American Cincinnatus. No other citizen in this country's history has ever come close to embodying the qualities of faith, hope and charity nor put his family and fortune on the line and suffered the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" in a selfless act of duty and patriotism except one: Robert E. Lee
|Don't worry, he'll be back.|
I'm not going to spend a lot of time re-explaining what I've already covered in several blog posts concerning the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue form Emancipation Park (formally Lee Park) in Charlottesville, VA which flesh out my views on General Lee (and much else). Read them yourself - in order please - and see what YOU think about my perceptions.
- Total Eclipse (July 2017) - This post was a kind of prelude to all that was to come as the Charlottesville City Council stupidly proceeded with their hair-brained plans to remove Lee's statue and no politician, historian, educator or entertainer was willing to step forward into the breach and defend a monument to one of the greatest men in American history - and certainly in Virginia's history! - from baseless attacks. The conclusion was that Charlottesville really didn't deserve to have a statue of Robert E. Lee adorn the city and that Lee himself would be sickened by the spiritual emptiness and moral decadence of this frivolous Clown World.
- Defend the Common House!!! (August 2017) - This post was a first person account (all be it from my garden) of the infamous white riot that occurred as a result of Obama fanboy Jason Kessler's "Unite The Right Rally" to protest the removal of the offending Lee statue. At the time I saw it as a well established extortion play, perfected in large urban centers, transported down to a sleepy college town, but over the next few months I would learn the truth about this psyop and the many players, including the local GOP leadership, that were participating in the infowar.
- A Reckoning for Br'er Rabbit (August 2018) This post gives a full review of the events that lead up to the white riot and Charlottesville's "year of reckoning" that followed the staged events of August 12, 2017. It describes how the issue of race is used by America's enemies as a rhetorical prop until they find themselves all bound up in the gunk of their own hypocrisy at which point they plead with their captors to be tossed into the "brier-patch" of racial grievance where they make their escape.
- "fine people" on BOTH SIDES (August 2019) This post exposes the fallacy of the "fine people" hoax which pertains to the FakeNews accusation that POTUS Trump overtly declared his support for white supremacy by calling David Duke and his FBI infused followers "fine people" in response to the civic unrest allowed (one might say fomented) by Charlottesville's police department at the Unite the Right Rally. The out of town Nazi's and Klan members were probably not fine people (I've never met them) and the SJW Antifa scum (who I know all to well) that illegally assembled and confronted their enemy are obviously NOT fine people by even the most liberal definition of the term.
|The liberty of dependence.|
However, even with all the pixels I've spilled on this subject I would be remiss in failing to ring loud the clown bell for a girl named Zyahna "Zy" Bryant because "This Teenager Made History and Pissed Off Racists Everywhere." It was (not so) little Zy who, as a high school freshman, wrote a letter to the Charlottesville City Council where her uncle, Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy, took her petition to remove confederate statues from city parks and started this Intelligence Agency psyop. Bellamy came to Central Virginia as a staff member of National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) - motto “Intelligence Today for Tomorrow’s Fight” - and you can be sure he was deployed with a singular mission to remove Dixie Rebels from the public's consciousness. Zy is the innocent tool he used to get "Operation Iconoclast" launched and the rest, as they say, is Hegelian dialectic history - this covert action even took out the squaw Sacagawea because, you know, racism. It is rarely reported that the statue of Robert E. Lee and the park it lived in and the statue of "Stonewall" Jackson and the statue of Lewis & Clark and Sacagawea were all donated to Charlottesville by a philanthropist financier named Paul Goodloe McIntire who had made his fortune brokering stocks in the Northern cities of Chicago and New York. A native son, McIntire's generosity didn't stop with statues and parkland but include the building of schools, hospitals, libraries and all manner of civic institutions and I think it's safe to say the depressed Dixie hamlet blossomed thanks to this segregationist who showered his hometown with Yankee money in the 1920's and 30's. Zy Bryant should focus her evil-eye on the white guy who conceived, commissioned, transported and erected the statue of Robert E. Lee in 1924 because it was that prince of the city, not the civil war general, who financed the systemic racism in Charlottesville that she finds so oppressive. General Lee is a symbol and Dr. Wes is a symptom but Mr. McIntire is the root cause and his reputation is still as lily-white as Governor Northam's KKK robe. When the University of Virginia closes the McIntire Department of Art (sorry, a 2020 renaming is not good enough) and sells the hundreds of masterworks donated to its Fralin Museum by an admitted “racist” then I'll know the community is finally showing some honest contrition for its apartheid past (and present by the looks of the UVA Art Dept. faculty). But Zy isn't going after anyone who's actually responsible for "institutionalizing" racism or any other "ism" she faces while waddling around the beautiful grounds of Mr. Jefferson's University - she certainly isn't going to confront the political leadership of the city that has been solidly Democrat since the days Mr. McIntire started putting up statues of Confederates. Zyahna Bryant is a living brutalist monument to 50 years of failure which has forced our national security establishment to undertake the drastic social engineering measures (example: removing historical monuments) they've unleashed over the past 5 years.
- Paul G. McIntire was right and "racial integration" by social engineering through law and government coercion will not work because it has never worked and America is no exception. The best policy is to accept that humans will form different communities based on race alone and those communities must work out their social structures on their own terms. Not every community will be equal but they will be free to live as they please and police themselves, their families and society.
- Civil Rights are not being implemented and have not been enforced by politicians and FakeNews who spend all their time looking for sensational stories of violence while ignoring bad policy and excusing shameless opportunists. There's nothing wrong with the fundamental ideas of racial integration but our politicians, business leaders, churches and media will not confront the commensurate issues of culture war and class envy honestly so there is no way to realize this harmonious vision.
- Blame Whitey. Redirect scrutiny from the Globalist New World Order oligarchs who have been running America for the past 50 years onto people who ran the USA into the ground 150 years ago. It's the slave owners fault and if you're to fragile and stupid (deplorable and irredeemable) to understand that then it's YOU'RE FAULT TOO.